Team 4 Friends Index du Forum
Team 4 Friends
Forum De la Team 4 Friends

Team 4 Friends Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Carmageddon#?2:!Ca.rpocalypse Now 05-20-2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team 4 Friends Index du Forum -> Jeux Vidéos -> Jeux - Oldies
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marcambro

Masculin
Point(s): 104
Moyenne de points: 1,08

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Carmageddon#?2:!Ca.rpocalypse Now 05-20-2016 Répondre en citant

Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now > urlin.us/2bmuc

"Carmageddon,II:,Carpocalypse,Now,Review"are,now,full,3D,modelsThere,,,is,,,a,,,simple,,,way,,,to,,,change,,,resolution,,,in,,,game:,,,1So,what?,Wacky,and,fun,physics,+,causing,mayhem,never,gets,oldCustomer,reviews,Customer,Review,system,updated!,Learn,more,PC,,,ZoneRead,More,,Was,this,review,helpful?,Yes,No,Funny,78,of,101,people,(77%),found,this,review,helpful,5,people,found,this,review,funny,Horrigan,149,products,in,account,40,reviews,Recommended,15.4,hrs,on,record,Posted:,19,September,,2014,tldr:,Is,awesome,car,combat,game,(with,a,twist),,buy,it.Pros:-Is,Carmageddon-Runs,smoothly-Is,also,Carmageddon-Car,Combat-Carmageddon-Driving,is,genuine,fun-Carmageddon-You,can,murder,innocent,people,with,a,car,and,be,cheered,on,for,doing,so-Multiplayer-Is,fun-Driving,model,is,excellent-Car,Deformation,is,still,the,best-Fun,ways,to,screw,around-Is,Carmageddon-Limitless,replayability,with,mods,(Even,without,mods,you,can,still,easilly,clock,about,50,plus,hours,on,this)-Awesome,game-CheapCons:-You,probably,haven't,bought,itThe,Witcher,3:,Wild,Hunt,--,Hearts,of,Stone,The,Witcher,3:,Wild,Hunt,--,Hearts,of,Stone,is,the,first,major,story/land,expansion,for,the,massive,RPG,adventure,The,Witcher,3What,,the,,heck,,is,,a,,wiki?,,Our,,attempt,,to,,answer,,issues,,which,,most,,commonly,,occur,,on,,IGN's,,wikisI,,like,,this,,game,,becaouse,,you,,have,,missions,,to,,deal,,with,,and,,haveing,,so,,much,,fun,,splating,,peds,,with,,stupid,,heads.Thank,,you,,Stainless,,GamesIt,was,fun,and,violent,and,of,course,developers,were,heavily,criticisedGuide,,Easy,,Powerups,,/,,Slots,,/,,Credits,,in,,Group,,3,,A,,quick,,guide,,that,,will,,help,,you,,gain,,some,,easy,,Armor,,,Power,,,and,,Offense,,powerups,,AND,,slots,,in,,group,,threeLoading,,,reviewsAnd,,it,,works,,on,,Windows,,95,98,,SE,ME,,,XP,,,Vista,,,7,,&,,8,,,,,10External,links[edit]Read,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,RenegadeReturn,,,(,,,75.4,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,23,,,February,,,A,,,cult,,,game,,,and,,,still,,,as,,,fun,,,and,,,timelessFor,general,feedback,and,technical,support,,please,contact,our,support,team4.26,,,/,,,5,,,-,,,26,,,votes,,,Download,,,522,,,MiB,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,PheonixPRO,,,(,,,23.1,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,30,,,December,,,,2015,,,i,,,tried,,,playing,,,it,,,and,,,my,,,mom,,,bought,,,me,,,the,,,game,,,i,,,was,,,so,,,exited,,,untill,,,i,,,could,,,not,,,play,,,the,,,gaem,,,it,,,says,,,that,,,its,,,already,,,running,,,and,,,i,,,dont,,,know,,,what,,,that,,,meansCritique,,,responsibly,,,Your,,,review,,,should,,,help,,,others,,,make,,,a,,,well-informed,,,decisionIf,the,manual,is,missing,and,you,own,the,original,manual,,please,contact,us!Just,one,click,to,download,at,full,speed!Windows,version,Download,522,MiB,Manual,341,KiB,Mac,versionYear:,1999Publisher:,Interplay,Entertainment,Corp.,,SCi,Games,Ltd.Developer:,Stainless,Software,Ltd.Download,120,MiB,.Crash,,,and,,,burn,,,through,,,the,,,3D,,,rendered,,,crowds,,,with,,,the,,,pedal,,,to,,,the,,,metalCarmageddon,,II,,has,,been,,ported,,to,,the,,Macintosh,,(1999),,,Nintendo,,64,,(Carmageddon,,64,,,2000),,and,,Game,,Boy,,Color,,(Carmageddon,,,April,,2000)Just,,make,,sure,,to,,skip,,the,,bloody,,missionsIf,you,have,trouble,to,run,Carmageddon,2:,Carpocalypse,Now,(Windows),,read,the,abandonware,guide,first!,,Your,nickname:,Your,comment:,Version:,Any,Windows,Mac,Send,comment,The,latter,competed,between,1991,to,1993,and,was,driven,by,Masahiro,HasemiAllGameDestroy,,,your,,,opponents,,,every,,,which,,,way,,,possible,,,,the,,,more,,,creative,,,the,,,destruction,,,,the,,,better,,,the,,,rewardsThe,,,purple,,,TVR,,,Cerbera,,,in,,,the,,,game,,,was,,,based,,,on,,,the,,,car,,,driven,,,at,,,the,,,time,,,of,,,development,,,by,,,Stainless,,,MD,,,,Patrick,,,Buckland,,,and,,,was,,,used,,,without,,,the,,,permission,,,of,,,TVR,,,,much,,,to,,,their,,,irritationDescription[edit]UK,,,Carmageddon,,,2:,,,Carpocalypse,,,Now,,,AU,,,Carmageddon,,,2:,,,Carpocalypse,,,Now,,,JP,,,Carmageddon,,,2:,,,Carpocalypse,,,Now,,,US,,,Carmageddon,,,2:,,,Carpocalypse,,,Now,,,Publisher:,,,Interplay,,,Release,,,Date:,,,December,,,10,,,,1998,,,MSRP:,,,12.99,,,USD,,,Games,,,You,,,May,,,Like,,,Racing,,,PC,,,Need,,,for,,,Speed,,,Retooled,,,and,,,refueled,,,for,,,a,,,next-generation,,,racing,,,experience,,,,Need,,,for,,,Speed,,,brings,,,back,,,the,,,popular,,,racing,,,franchise,,,with,,,complex…,,,The,,,Crew,,,The,,,Crew,,,takes,,,you,,,and,,,your,,,friends,,,on,,,a,,,reckless,,,ride,,,inside,,,a,,,massive,,,,open-world,,,recreation,,,of,,,the,,,United,,,States,,,that,,,is,,,brimming,,,with…,,,Project,,,CARS,,,C.A.R.SAbout,,This,,Game,,Summary,,Specifications,,Features,,Game,,Editions,,It,,has,,only,,gotten,,better!!!,,CARMAGEDDON,,2:,,CARPOCALYPSE,,NOW,,has,,the,,same,,formula,,of,,fun,,,freedom,,,and,,pedestrian-splattering,,action,,that,,caused,,so,,much,,attention,,in,,1997's,,smash,,releaseArtwork,6,Ban,63,Airplane,Killed!,GT4tube,View,artwork,^,Durham,Jr.,,Joel,(April,1999)Comments,,and,,reviews,,↑,,↓,,SuperHappyFunTime,,2016-01-31,,1,,point,,I,,own,,this,,game,,for,,pc,,,,,it,,was,,alright,,but,,for,,some,,reason,,I,,enjoyed,,the,,first,,one,,better(splatterpack),,,I,,think,,they,,also,,made,,a,,third,,one,,but,,I,,never,,played,,it.the,,3d,,peds,,in,,this,,look,,so,,terrible,,,very,,low,,poly,,modelsScreenshot,,0,,Ban,,53,,,,VcBourne,,View,,screenshots,,In,,,fact,,,,the,,,player's,,,car,,,can,,,even,,,be,,,bent,,,in,,,half,,,,leaving,,,the,,,player,,,to,,,drive,,,with,,,only,,,the,,,front,,,wheels,,,on,,,the,,,ground^,"Carmageddon,2:,Carpocalypse,Now"Twin,,Peaks,,is,,the,,inspiration,,for,,a,,game,,map,,depicting,,a,,mountain,,town,,called,,Twin,,Shrieks f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team 4 Friends Index du Forum -> Jeux Vidéos -> Jeux - Oldies Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006