Team 4 Friends Index du Forum
Team 4 Friends
Forum De la Team 4 Friends

Team 4 Friends Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Js Sdk Login Oauth ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team 4 Friends Index du Forum -> Graphisme -> Vos galeries
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marcambro

Masculin
Point(s): 104
Moyenne de points: 1,08

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Js Sdk Login Oauth Répondre en citant

Facebook Js Sdk Login Oauth
> DOWNLOAD

Once you've got your code up and running, you're ready to move on and do more. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. Commit Code to GitHub Commit Temboo-generated code directly to GitHub and share with the world. See log for info.'); }); } What's Next? We're all finished! This Node.js application executes the OAuth flow, and retrieves information about your app's user. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Error with Oauth in Facebook JS SDK Ask Question up vote 2 down vote favorite I am encountering a weird issue when trying to do an advanced login flow using the Facebook API with long-lived tokens stored on my server ( The issue is this: Upon shipping a generated code back to my client (a JS web app in this case) I should be calling the graph API to generate a long-lived token. var session = new Session.TembooSession('ACCOUNTNAME', 'APPNAME', 'APPKEY'); // Enter values from your Facebook app. function checkFbHashLogin() { if (window.location.hash.length > 3) { var hash = window.location.hash.substring(1); if(hash.split('=')[0] == 'accesstoken') { var path = " var queryParams = [hash, 'callback=displayUser']; var query = queryParams.join('&'); var url = path + query; //use jsonp to call the graph var script = document.createElement('script'); script.src = url; document.body.appendChild(script); } } }. YUI YUI use YUI . See log for info.'); } ); }, function(error) { // On failure, give some hints as the where the problem lies. coffee fix hasProvider and addProvider to allow empty providers Nov 10, 2017 dist build Nov 13, 2017 js/tools include jquery with minimal features Sep 24, 2014 templates updated the automatic generation of bower.json by grunt May 2, 2014 .gitignore fix #48 May 12, 2015 Gruntfile.js AMD support (requirejs Fix #18 / browserify Fix #37, Fix #51) and npm Oct 12, 2015 README.md Update README.md Mar 24, 2016 bower.json bower version Nov 13, 2017 compile-jquery.sh include jquery with minimal features Sep 24, 2014 package.json Bump version 0.6.2 Nov 13, 2017 . About Me Computer programmer and hobbyist photographer from Bangladesh, lives in Malaysia. Upon success, run another choreo to show user info. var appID = 'YOURFACEBOOKAPPID'; var appSecret = 'YOURFACEBOOKAPPSECRET'; // These will be set during execution. See log for info.'); } ); } In the finalize route, we run the FinalizeOAuth Choreo and pass the returned access token to the Facebook > Reading > User Choreo to retrieve your user's profile information. rev2018.1.9.28319 . Twitter API YUI (YQL)Twitter API . You can have a nice HTML render of the report in coverage/lcof-report/index.html License This SDK is published under the Apache2 License. Installation Getting the SDK To get the SDK, you can : download the zip file from this repository get it via Bower or npm (for browserify) Zip file Just copy the dist/oauth.js or dist/oauth.min.js to your project. Once you've created a new App, click the Settings tab on the left, select + Add Platform, and choose the Website option. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . /. Tweet . Perhaps searching can help. Upon success, run another choreo to show user info. Facebook. At this point in the example, you should be redirected back to your application where you'll see the user profile information in JSON format. I still would like to use Facebook SDK wherever possible. var userChoreo = new FBRead.User(session); // Instantiate and populate the input set for the choreo var userInputs = userChoreo.newInputSet(); userInputs.setAccessToken(accessToken); // Run the choreo. Home About Me Facebook Twitter Google+ Nothing Found It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Dismiss Join GitHub today GitHub is home to over 20 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. Facebook Twitter Google . ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs. 5a02188284
make a facebook like button htmlhow to remove yourself from a facebook apphow do i change relationship status on facebook appcomo hacer para que me aparezca el chat en facebookfacebook chat for s40 downloadbest facebook app for nokia 920facebook apps for lg t300best way to make a facebook page for a businessfacebook app mobile site urlchat for facebook pro for nokia e5

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team 4 Friends Index du Forum -> Graphisme -> Vos galeries Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006